Home Purchase Advisor
Can I purchase a home?
- The biggest hurdle the today's consumer faces when trying to figure out if they can purchase a home is MIS-INFORMATION! A person does not need a 20% down payment and can potentially get a mortgage with a credit score as low as 580. There are also programs available with minimum down payment requirements of 0%-3.5%!
Why is it a good idea to use a realtor?
- As a home buyer or seller it is important to have the representation of a realtor for many reasons. Realtors are constantly in touch with the ever changing real estate market conditions. This information is crucial when making a buying or selling decision today. Also a real estate agent is working as an agent for you, the consumer, and is looking out for your best interests. This can not only save you money in the short term, but can also help prevent future problems from occurring as a result of your home sale or purchase. At Cherry Creek Mortgage Co. we work with many of the top real estate agents in the Fox Cities. Call today for details!
What is the difference between an appraisal and a home inspection?
- An appraisal is an opinion of value given by a licensed real estate appraiser.
- A home inspection is a thorough inspection of the home to determine structural integrity, functionality of all mechanical systems, and to determine what kind of repairs are needed immediately along with in the near future.
Things to consider before purchasing a home:
- What does homeowner's insurance cover and what does it cost?
- Will I need Flood insurance?
- Are there any adverse or negative influences regarding the neighborhood and surrounding area?
- Pick a real estate professional to represent your purchase
Contact Cherry Creek Mortgage Company to make sure the financing of the home not only meets your budget, but also make sure the home qualifies for the financing program being used.